M63 LRGB flt2 ABE Cal Ht satbst hdr3 150 atwNRM63
This is my first PI process. Undeniably better than my PS flow although I wish the core would pop out a bit more.
The luminance data has horrible flats problems (a long story but I wanted to use the 3 hours of data I had) and I dove into ATW based on PI forum description by the PI expert (except I did this on the non-linear image but oh well, it did help).
I think I went a bit too far on the HDR Multiscale as I see the center of the bright orange/red star has an artifact in it.
But I am reasonably happy with the results of a few hours of work.
I had used the High Pass filtering a lot with PS and it will take some practice to figure out the correct settings for HDR MS
Now if I only could figure out how to make that core more yellow, but that is the fun part, learning new tricks.
Taken with a Hyperion 12.5" astrograph and an FLI ML16803 with unbinned color
Lum: 15x10, R: 11x10, B: 15x10, G:10x10
Feeback, critique, all welcome