Well the obsy is starting to pay dividens. Here is the first colour image of the Bubble nebula. It more than 3 hour of HA combined with approx 4 hours of RGB. I'm really pleased with the level of detail that I have managed to achieve on the bubble itself. I have never managed to image the twisted note of nebulosuiy within the bubble itself until now.
I have used the MAX method to add the HA data to the red channel of the image. This works very well for me. The final processing was done in Photoshop where I normally set the background to around 15,15, 25 (RGB) since this always looks nicer when posting them up on the internet.
Tomorrow, I'll load up the different nights for comparison. The HA really did vary quite a bit and I have only used the good data in the final image. Now that I have an obsy I'm finally getting more sellective regarding the data that I use. Normally its a case of I have shot it and I'm dam well going to use it!!!