1 reply to this topic

#1 stargzr

stargzr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationKansas, USA

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:14 PM

Although I live in Kansas, I have done business with this firm numerous times over the years, beginning in 2011, when I sent my Celestron C-11 OTA to them for installation of their HyperStar imaging system.  Since then, I have bought numerous other items from them, including software and two Starlight Express CCD cameras.  Their knowledge and customer service has been exemplary!  Dean Koenig, the owner is so super helpful.  He even gave me his personal cell number so that I could contact him when I was having some hardware/software issues at my observatory.  Dean and all his staff are super helpful.  If I ever need new imaging or visual hardware, I will go to them.  Way to go, Starizona!

Ron Abbott

Land of Oz Observatory

http://www.astrolandofoz.com

#2 woolbrig

woolbrig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationBethalto, IL

Posted 06 July 2016 - 02:08 PM

I have a HyperStar from Starazona too.  They have always been very helpful when I call needing adapters and such.

Joe

Scopes: Celestron C9.25/Hyperstar, SkyWatcher 80ED Pro, WO Star-71 II Mounts: CGEM (Hypertuned), CG5  Guiding: Orion SSAG/ST80/Mini 50, OAG  Cameras: ASI120MC, ASI174MM, ASI224MC, Canon T3i (Baader Mod), QHY10, QHY23

Thank you for your interest in our Astronomy Forum...
It looks like you haven't joined us yet?
Why don't you register to get all the features of being a member! Its free!